A valid passport and visa is required to travel to Bangladesh.
Check with your local embassy for your visa application.
Some embassy you can fill in the application online, others prefer by paper.
1. Visa on Arrival.
There are several type of visa's for entering Bangladesh.
We will discuss here only 2, because they are the only 2 for tourism purposes.
You may also obtain a visa on arrival at the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. However, the issuance of this visa is a privilege not a right and is at the sole discretion of the Bangladeshi immigration officer.
The fee for a visa on arrival is $51 USD or 51 Euro, payable in US dollars and Euro only. You do not need to bring a passport/visa photo for a visa on arrival.
- Check with your local embassy to be 100% sure that your nationality is eligble for Visa on Arrival
- Visa is only valid for 15 to 30 days.
- You need to pay in dollars and you need to pay exact 51 US dollars or Euro. There is no change.
- Visa on arrival is available from the airport and Benapole landport. There is no visa on arrival by train from India!
- You need to show a return or onward ticket.
The following country's are eligble for visa on arrival.
All european union country's, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Iceland, Japan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.
2. Tourist Visa
Contact your local embassy for a visa application.
In some cases you need to show a travel itenary which we can provide.
In some cases you need a invitiation letter from the tourist agency.
If you have any questions regarding Visa, please feel free to contact us or your local Bangladesh embassy.
Are you ready to discover Bangladesh?